KOMARKO creates a friendly environment for contract production of dietary supplements.
The main activity of the KOMARKO company is contract production of dietary supplements. In order to meet the growing requirements of market customers as well as future changes in the law of producing dietary supplements, the KOMARKO company applies pharmaceutical standards in the production of the above-mentioned products.
Comprehensive services and basing them on many years of comprehensive experience of the company, allows us to offer them at extremely affordable prices and in terms much shorter than most entities offering similar services. In doing so, we carefully adhere to a high quality standard.
Dietary supplements are manufactured in advance of the currently required standards for food production provided for by law. The innovative technologies used guarantee the highest quality service, on time and fully tailored to the client's needs. The orders entrusted to us are carried out in accordance with the requirements of GMP.
Actions we undertake as part of R&D:
• Development and improvement of the product form technology in order to provide recipients with the highest quality products and perfect digestibility by the body.
• The selection of optimal compositions of active substances in order to use their maximum synergism also in terms of a long shelf life.
• Development of technological documentation of dietary supplements for the client's needs.
• Stability testing and documentation development for reporting to GIS.
• a full range of works related to the production process and mold confectioning
liquid and dry;
• weighing in according to the recipe commissioned or developed by our technologists;
• mixing or homogenizing;
• packing in collective packages;
• production on a scale tailored to the customer's needs.
• Possibility to pack in plastic or glass containers, with the agreed capacity, closed inductively.
• Can be packed in PVC / Alu, PVDC / Alu, Alu / Alu blisters.
• Blisters may be perforated (breaking into smaller pieces or individual tablets).
• Possibility of packing 3 different objects (tablets of various shapes / colors, tablets and capsules, tablets, eg "MORNING", "NOON, EVENING") in one blister.
• Packing in unit boxes, display packs and collective boxes.
We monitor the pharmaceutical market - we make an in-depth and comprehensive marketing analysis in order to meet the contemporary market of dietary supplements. We systematically appear in places of contact with the recipient - we participate in industry events, publish articles, participate in training, and run www and social media accounts.